- Plan, develop and implement effective product marketing activities and strategies for IP video services.
- Plan, analyse and manage services implementation to enhance and manage the IP video services product portfolio.
- Develop technical service solutions to support new business opportunities and support the effective and timely deployment of technical solutions by working with other support functions.
- Analyse and manage new product roll-outs; seek out, identify and develop new business opportunities for products and services.
- Execute and manage the current and future alliance/partnership program for IP video
service enhancement and sales improvement.
- Provide product expertise and consultation to all sales and business solution groups.
- Working with the appropriate business stakeholders, meet program objectives for process efficiency, cost improvement, and financial contribution.
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction through feedback and corrective action mechanisms.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Telecommunications, or Network Engineering, or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ experience in pre-sales of IT and telecommunications solutions. Specialized in video service delivery, content distribution or related field.
- Knowledge of the sales process.
- Customer and market insight.
- Proficiency in English, both for verbal and written.
- Excellent Social and communication skills.