- Plan, develop and implement effective product marketing activities and strategies for OSS/BSS and IT product portfolios.
- Plan, analyse and manage customer IT implementations to enhance and manage the product and services portfolio.
- Develop technical service solutions to support new business opportunities and support the effective and timely deployment of technical solutions by working with other support functions
- Analyse and manage the new product roll-outs; seek out, identify and develop new business opportunities for OSS/BSS products and services.
- Execute and manage the current and future alliance/partnerships to enhance and improve sales.
- Provide product expertise and consultation to all sales and business solution groups.
- Working with the appropriate business stakeholders, meet program objectives for process efficiency, cost improvement, and financial contribution.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through feedback and corrective action mechanisms.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Telecommunications, or Network Engineering, or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ experience in pre-sales of IT and telecommunications solutions specialized in OSS/BSS transformation solutions, Cloud, Digital. Application experience is preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the IT stack.
- Knowledge of the sales process.
- Customer and market insight.
- Proficiency in English, both for verbal and written.
- Excellent Social and communication skills.