Our client is a leading multinational in the energy sector and today they are hiring a Maintenance Technician to join their multicultural team in the north of Belgium.
This Maintenance Technician vacancy is for someone with a minimum experience of 3 years in related responsibilities:
-Performing repairs and minor adjustments
-Ensuring a preventive, substantially mechanical maintenance of the machine park in the various departments of Performance Coatings and Teflon
-Analyzing quickly and efficiently technical problems and implementing or communicating appropriate countermeasures
-Getting a good technical insight into machines and installations and propose improvements for maintenance or machine or plant lifespan
The candidates must bring the following:
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Diploma of A2 electromechanics, mechanics (or equivalent by experience)
- You have a thorough knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics, experience with different types of pumps, stirrers, valves, appendages to packaging machines is highly recommended.
- You have knowledge of machining and welding techniques
- You can read and interpret plans, schedules, and P & IDs
- You can work well with MS Office (Word, Excel), SAP experience is a plus
- You have attention to safety and quality
- You work accurately and can work independently, both individually and in a limited team
We are looking for self-motivation mechanical profiles willing to travel from time to time and looking for a new challenge in a leading company in the energy sector.
Excellent package of benefits and career perspective
We are looking for a variety of mechanical profiles across Benelux, feel free to share your CV with us