HR Globally Talent is an International Recruitment Agency based in Europe with representation worldwide.
We work internationally with multinational companies helping them to find the right candidates for their vacancies.
We are seeking a technical support advisor for a large project in Athens.
Our clients are one of the biggest multilingual contact centres around the world and are looking for a technical support advisor to join their English speaking team in order to help them continue to grow the business.
- Following company diagnostic procedures, an emphasis on handling the most regularly asked questions in an effective and timely manner, recognizing the more complex questions and reacting accordingly
- A positive and proactive attitude with a desire for improvement in quality
- Logging calls into customer database
- Maintaining professional relationship with clients customers and being able to show empathy to customers at all times
- Tracking cases to ensure they are closed in a timely and efficient manner
- Passionate about customer service
- Fluent in English
- Excellent IT skills
- Minimum high school graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, IOS
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Modern facilities
- On site canteen
- Excellent relocation package