We are looking for a DCS Control Operators to join a great team in a Refinery in UAE with permanent contract.
Work experience in Refinery, Gas liquid or support facilities with one of the following units H2 and VDU, CDU and VDU, Hydrocracker unit (HCU) Two stage, SRU (Claus process), SWS, TGTU, HDU, FCCU and Gas Concentration Unit (GCU), Polymerization Units
- Controlling the safe Start-up, Normal and Shutdown operations by DCS as per established procedures, operating manuals and applying good industry practices
- Monitoring the plant parameters such as flow rates, Pressures, Temperatures, Levels, through the displays, graphics and trends.
- Recording, compiling, reporting and documenting operating data, while maintaining and repairing equipment, inspecting pipelines, and monitoring process indicators, instruments, gauges and meters to detect and report any possible problems
- Monitoring and controlling plant Operations, which includes reviewing production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or equivalent Professional Qualification
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Minimum of 5-year management experience in Process plants, DCS, Control Operator
If you want to join this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and apply today!