We are seeking a proactive and professional Control Operators to join a great team in a Crude Oil Refinery in Qatar with permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be assigned to a particular unit for which you are responsible to operate; H2 and VDU, CDU and VDU, Hydrocracker unit (HCU) Two stage, SRU (Claus process), SWS, TGTU, HDU, FCCU and Gas Concentration Unit (GCU), Polymerization Units
- Controlling the safe Start-up, Normal and Shutdown operations by DCS as per established procedures, operating manuals and applying good industry practices
- Monitoring the plant parameters such as flow rates, Pressures, Temperatures, Levels, through the displays, graphics and trends.
- Recording, compiling, reporting and documenting operating data, while maintaining and repairing equipment, inspecting pipelines, and monitoring process indicators, instruments, gauges and meters to detect and report any possible problems
- Monitoring and controlling plant Operations, which includes reviewing production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- B. Tech /B.E. – Specialization, Chemical, B.Sc.
- Fluent English
- Minimum of 5-year management experience in Process plants, DCS, Control Operator
If you want to join this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV and apply today!