Our client is a leading company in the energy and power field and they are currently looking for an Automation Engineer for a new challenge in The Netherlands
To join a new challenging project, they are looking for someone with experience in Automation and with the technical capacities to:
-Participate in initial equipment conceptual development.
Define most efficient plan for testing, automating and improving focusing on time/cost reduction and low complexity to promptly release new automation and test equipment.
Establish great working relationships with vendors and managing their deliverables
Continually design and implement improvements
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Hands-on experience with NI LabView AND NI TestStand are a must
- 2-5 years of experience maintaining, developing, and deploying LabView and TestStand software
- Exposure to a wide variety of automation systems, production machinery, industrial sensors, and equipment (pogo-pins, pressure transducers, temperature controllers, current and power meters, PLCs, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of test equipment design
- Exposure to other C#, C++, Python, Java are pluses
- Knowledge of CAD (SolidWorks and/or CATIA) are pluses
- Excellent written and communication skills in Dutch and English
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the groups with fastest growth within the energy sector in Europe, while working in an innovative environment where any ideas for improvement, development and enhancement will be welcomed.